View Profile AtomicTerrorist

37 Movie Reviews

it was pretty good

i liked your style of animation.

but you use too many filters (glow, blur, drop shadow,etc.) at once.
this causes the lag and choppyness.

otherwise, it was a good piece.

Lesbian-Waffles responds:

Yeah I'm tryin to work on a way around that with out sacrifiving quality...i loves me filters.

That was amazing

I Loved the style of animation and the animation flowed perfectly. i cant wait for the rest of the episodes.
Keep it up!

Wow...

That was one messed up story.
Graphics were good
Sound - music was good, but u use bitch too much. and sometimes the talking hurt the ears.
Violence - lots of blood, so that was good
Style - your flash was very.... original. WHere you came up with this idea, only God knows.

Overall it was pretty good. lol KFC

Bulortio responds:

no no no, I used 'bitch' that much because... uh.. the.. .the symbolic.. uh, the metaphoric.......
yea I used it too much. OHH WELLLL.

as for where I got the idea from, you'd be surprised what a tree will tell you if you lick it enough... and in the right... spots.

17 Game Reviews

GREAT!

Except that for some reason. it would not let me log in. I had to log in using guest

Great Tutorial!

I have been looking around forever for a good tutorial for FL.
Yours really helped me understand the basics and understand the playlist. It was very well made. Great job

Great game!

i loved it! it was a pretty fun game.

my only suggestion to you is to:

put "next" and "back" buttons for the instructions, it really annoyed me waiting so long.

other then that, great job!

1 Audio Review

enjoyable.

i really loved it for some reason. It just reminded me of a bunch of times when i went clubbing with friends. Great job! love your style

DaGrahamCraka responds: